Business Insurance is a very valuable and important part of running a successful business. Whether your business is a small start up or a large complex multi-national corporation, not having adequate insurance can eventually lead to the closing of a business operation from just one accident. Considering the amount of hard work and investments that have been contributed to your business over the years - any business owner cannot afford to have this happen!
Mix & Match Insurance is also a business, so we understand the needs and benefits of business insurance. As your brokerage of choice we will provide comprehensive insurance coverage for:
- Business Owners Policies
- Worker’s Compensation
- Business General Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions
- Business Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property
- Professional Liability
- And much more…
Business Owner Policy (BOP) is a vital part of any business operation. No matter how proactive your business is, you never know when the unexpected could happen. As a business owner you could be liable for injuries resulting from slips and falls, construction defects, spoiled food, misleading advertising, and many more liabilities, as well as loss of your own business property in the case of fire or theft. On top of that, you cannot afford any interruption of your business should any of this happen and result in a multi-million dollar lawsuit.
Mix & Match Insurance brokers thoroughly research the insurance coverage among many insurance providers to match your specific business needs.
In many states, having workers’ compensation is required by law. This policy ensures that you as a business owner will be able to cover injured workers medical and financial needs. Workers’ compensation provides a way for business owners to transfer risk to an insurance provider and protect your business investments.
A workers’ compensation policy covers all expenses resulting from on-the-job injuries including:
- Lost wages and benefits
- Medical care and rehabilitation services
- Legal representation and compliance service
Also, it includes Medical Case Manager to handle a claim for you and coordinate return-to-work and light-duty programs that control cost. Mix & Match Insurance brokers have the knowledge and expertise to find the best policy for your specific business needs.
If you are a business owner whose company has a fleet of vehicles, the same auto insurance is required by law as for your personal car. We offer many options for the vehicles you own, lease, or rent for business use. It is important to make sure that your business name is on the policy rather than your name.
At Mix & Match Insurance we are familiar with every option available through a variety of insurance companies to find the best coverage for your fleet of vehicles.Remember, it won’t be the driver who has to pay for damages – it’s you. Here is important coverage to have in your policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage for other driver's and passengers’ injuries or death for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability coverage for damages to someone else's property for which you are responsible.
- Comprehensive Coverage for your vehicle in case of losses resulting from an event other than an accident, such as theft or a natural disaster.
- Collision Coverage for your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or without enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
At Mix & Match Insurance we are eager to work for any of your business insurance needs. With our dedication, professionalism, and energy there is no business that “is left behind”. Give us a chance to work on your business insurance needs and you will be amazed at the results. We can mix the right amount of insurance coverage to match your unique business needs at the best price possible in the insurance industry.
Here are some of the lines of business our specialty is:
- Auto Services
- Commercial Real Estate
- Homeowners Associations
- Professional Services
- Religious Organizations
- Retail Store